- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the running projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors
- Establish a communication strategy during project kick off
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide project status as required
- Make decisions on changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Advice the management on the UAT pass rate for the Project to Go Live.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Project Management related field with minimum of second-class Honors.
- At least 3 years in Project Management Role
- Excellent client facing and internal communication Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP/ PRINCE II Certification)
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the application form below
- Soft copy applications only