Ensures that all branches operate in a secure environment for customers, bank staff and assets. Also, to deal with all security matters arising in the branches to ensure that the security guidelines are implemented with no lapses.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Ensure all report on duty and are alert at strategic positions.
- Train and induct them on assignment requirements and instructions.
- Liaise with their company for replacements in case of sickness, absenteeism or laxity.
- Collect all feedbacks from branches on their daily performance and act accordingly.
- Should record the OB and all happenings within the bank and hand and take over smoothly.
Security monitoring and Controls
- Ensures staffs are aware and adhere to the bank’s security policies.
- Monitor opening closing of all branches.
- Bank keys control and ensure proper management of the key’s registers by branches.
- Monitors CIT movements and ensures dual control is adhered to always.
- Liaise with service providers on regular CIT photo list updating.
- Intelligence collection on operational lapses and sharing of the same to management. This ensures that physical security will change tactics to deter the exposure to the threat in all branches.
- Alarm and safe codes/combination changes which require head office control and knowledge when they are done to avoid compromise and given only to vetted authorized staff with letters.
- Trains branch management staff on security matters including opening and closing drills.
- Head office advisor on security trends in the country and essential steps to take.
- Set up procedures for sharing threat information in a timely manner through law enforcement, security, or intelligence channels.
- Ensure leakage of information is handled tactically and arrest of culprits with the assistance of law enforcers.
- All bank assets moved are duly authorized from one location to another.
- Bank motor vehicle allocation, monitoring and ensure they are in a good working condition.
- Represent the bank in court cases when required.
- Custodian of physical security policy and ensure they are standardized and implemented in all branches.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
- At least five years’ security experience, preferably in a busy corporate company.
- Degree in Security management or Criminology or relevant professional qualifications
- Team player;
- Probing skills;
- Good understanding of CBK regulations;
- Wide knowledge in law and criminal procedures;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Keen to detail.
- Good understanding on how security electronic systems work.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill in the application for below.
- Soft copy applications only