The role shall manage the Channel Operations function which covers card production, Mobile and Internet Banking processes which are essential in providing excellent customer experience.
- Authorize Card blocking/unblocking
- Ensure credit card monthly billings and actioning of customer requests
- Ensure ordering of credit and debit cards and dispatch within set TAT
- Authorization of corporate card orders and cheque book orders
- Receive and dispatch daily pin mailer order dispatch & reconciliation
- Handling all card queries are resolved within set TAT
- Ensure customers receive credit card statements within set timelines
- Management of all settlements, refunds and reversals
- Creation and enforcement of all business operations processes including merchant onboarding, service management, incident management, service level agreements
MOBILE, INTERNET AND M-PESA FUNCTIONS
- Authorize VBS and Internet banking registration /deregistration
- Sensitization of customers on digital channels
- Reporting on various channels on various fronts
- LNM sim cards acquisition and distribution
- LNM onboarding -New applications activations, Take overs
- Whitelisting of tills/pay bills to real time settlement
- M-Pesa float management
MONEY TRANSFER AND AGENCY BANKING
- Agency Banking – CBK approvals, opening of agency accounts, activation of agent
- Support branches on money transfer services (Western Union and Money Gram)
REPORTS AND OTHER FUNCTIONS
- Channel operations daily, monthly and quarterly reports preparation
- Periodically participate on reviews to the manual and automated processes, systems and procedures in place and ensure they are effective and efficient
- Ensure prevention of income leakage within channels operations
- Ensure smooth people management functions for staff including training of staff and mentorship, managing performance, employee relations etc
The Manager has full responsibility of channel operations, from providing direction to stakeholders to ensure service procedures and methods are compliant with Bank and best practice standards.
Ensure consistency of high quality of Channel Operations through process review to provide excellent customer experience.
Should provide channel dashboard which assist the management in making decision.
Should escalate decisions relating change of policies and critical decisions that are contractual between service providers and the bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or business related course
- Diploma in Banking-AKIB will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years in banking preferably in operations
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to establish own work schedule and work under minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Bank’s organizational structures and operational procedures
- Good analytical skills
- Being Pro – Active
- Acting with Integrity
- Understanding of Prudential guidelines on KYC and AML
How to apply:
Please fill in the application form below.