This is a short term facility targeted at salaried clientele. It’s meant to meet short term needs such as emergencies, medical bills, school fees etc.
- Maximum loan amount of KES. 500,000.00
- Maximum tenor/period of 12 months
This is a check-off facility targeted at salaried clientele.
It’s both short and long term advance and mostly for development purposes but can also be used to cater for short term needs such as school fees.
- Maximum loan amount of KES. 3,000,000.00
- A maximum tenor of 72 months
- Mode of repayment is check-off from your employer on a monthly basis
- Negotiated interest rates
- The driving factor/unique selling point of this type of loan product is that it leverages the underlying value of the said asset as the main source of security for the loan. This is achieved by way of bank ownership over the asset financed.
TALK TO US
We will help you. Talk to us through our support on social, email us or call us