This covers against losses due to accidental death, diseases of terminal nature, emergency slaughter on advice of a recognized veterinary surgeon and theft of livestock. Livestock covered include cattle, poultry, pigs, sheep and goats.
It’s an all risk cover for livestock unless specifically excluded.
This covers all commercial field crops. It also covers farm assets and equipment including harvested crop, green house and irrigation facilities.
It covers the insured perils apart from those that are specifically excluded.
When following up a claim, the following is advised:
Before you call
- Call the police if your claim is the result of a criminal act or accidental loss. Make sure you obtain a police abstract.
- Take immediate action to minimize the loss.
When you call
- Your details will be checked to verify your identity.
- The details of your claim will be taken - what happened, when, where and details of the loss or damage.
- You will then be informed if you’re covered for the loss of damage and any excess that applies.
What you’ll need
- Notify us immediately
- Completed claim form
- Police abstract
TALK TO US
We will help you. Talk to us through our support on social, email us or call us