Our company is currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organisation.
This position will report to the Head of Enterprise Risk Management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for safeguarding the Bank, its customers’ reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of the business' objectives by ensuring the Bank is in full compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, internal and external policies, procedures and processes.
- He/ she will also be responsible for promoting risk and regulatory compliance by identifying, quantifying, reviewing, evaluating, and measuring risk to ensure that all risk categories are identified and managed in accordance with regulatory compliance and audit requirements, approved risk tolerance, risk appetite and strategic plans approved by the Board of Directors.
- The candidate will conduct general training on AML/CFT issues to new and existing staff members.
- He/she will be expected to conduct regular branch surprise visits to establish the level of compliance and summarize monthly compliance reports for management review and action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Actuarial Science.
- At least 5 years experience in a regulated institution: Preferably in a financial institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications, FRM qualification is desired.
- IFRS 9 knowledge.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to email@example.com by close of business Friday, December 22, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.