Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager - Trade Finance. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
This position will report to the Head - Corporate & Trade Finance.
The job holder will be responsible for responsible for the implementation of the Trade Finance strategy, growth of Trade Finance incomes and business volumes through strategically targeting government agencies and large SMEs in the trade finance space, as well as mining prospective customers existing in the bank. He / she will be expected to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and compliance to internal procedures and operational controls.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- To implement the Trade Finance strategy in line with the overall Trade Finance Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive the growth of Trade Finance incomes, business volumes and manage assigned portfolio; from the process of deal origination, structuring and credit approval to contracting and placement ensuring that the process is finalized within optimal time.
- Provide expert advisory services on Trade Finance products, services, solutions and transactions to clients, colleagues and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Prospect for new to bank clients in conjunction with Head - Trade Finance and other Relationship Managers and offer innovative and customised solutions.
- Develop, implement and manage a range of innovative Trade Finance products and solutions so as to meet customer requirements and achieve the business objectives.
- Enhance the uptake of Sidian Trade Finance products and services by existing and new clients, by providing technical product expertise and conducting joint calls in partnership with other relevant business units in the bank.
- Track customer and competitor activity; analyze relevant market and industry data to identify opportunities for innovation and business growth.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. (Master’s degree in Business, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma or its equivalent; and Member of Associate of Kenya Institute of Bankers (AKIB) or its equivalent professional body.
- At least 3 years relevant relationship management experience.
- Knowledgeable in credit, legal (conveyancing) and lending knowledge.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Banking Act, CBK prudential guidelines and credit policies.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to email@example.com on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.