Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager, Insurance Premium Financing - Enterprise Banking. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
This position will report to the Head – Enterprise Banking.
The job holder will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with insurance companies to grow the Insurance Premium Financing book as well as, managing existing insurance renewals with the aim of maximizing the value of the business' relationships while ensuring profitability for the bank and the client.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Setting up and growing the IPF product, both in value and interest income by 110%.
- Ensure high standard of Customer Relationship Management to ensure retention and customer loyalty of existing as well new customers.
- Establish strategic partnerships with insurance companies that lead to deposits mobilization.
- Successful cross-selling of other bank products such as; Trade Finance, Corporate, FOREX etc.
- Growing the Insurance Premium Finance book through targeted business development, such as signing up and managing partnerships with insurance companies to grow IPF business.
- Coordinating insurance renewals for Bank Assets and offering premium financing solutions.
- Establishing and enhancing existing and new business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Offering excellent customer service and experience to customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in Insurance Sales / Bancassurance Department.
- Good knowledge of insurance and bank's products, services, procedures and policies; especially KYC & Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Formal training in relationship management; credit / lending knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in a sales /customer service environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion & presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written).
- Customer oriented & team player.
- Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.