Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager - Institutional Banking. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
This position will report to the Head - Institutional Banking.
The job holder will be responsible for marketing to new and existing clients in order to grow quality business for both liabilities and assets in line with Institutional Banking set targets and attainment of profitability targets for Institutional Banking Department. This role is also responsible for the retention of existing Institutional clients, growing their wallet share through effective client relationship management / customer experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Grow a strong deposits portfolio mix from cash-rich Institutional Organizations, comprising of both fixed deposits, cheap and stable deposits, in line with Institutional Banking Department targets.
- Develop customized and innovative products for particular customer segments that meets and exceeds customer expectations / needs while maximizing the bank’s profitability.
- Keep constant and close touch with the clients, key business influencers in the market and relevant Government Ministries to keep abreast of developments in the market.
- Employ proactive relationship management and effective customer service for full retention of existing clients’ business as well as implementing Value Chain Management.
- Make regular client visits to review business requirements, assessing assets and securities held or offered and obtaining related financial documents to be able to put forward any new borrowing requests from the client.
- Submitting regular call reports with recommendations for consideration by approving authorities.
- Prepare regular and month-end business report detailing performance results as and when they are required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. (Master’s degree in Business, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution, will be an added advantage).
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma or its equivalent; and Member of Associate of Kenya Institute of Bankers (AKIB) or its equivalent professional body.
- At least 3 years relevant relationship management experience.
- Knowledgeable in credit, legal (conveyancing) and lending knowledge.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Banking Act, CBK prudential guidelines and credit policies.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to email@example.com on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.