Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
This position will report to the Head – Enterprise Banking.
The job holder will be responsible for on-boarding, managing existing and new commercial clients, integrating and coordinating all bank products, services and resources, to maximize the value of the business relationships while ensuring profitability for the bank and the client.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Provide advice on promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs of Large Commercial customers.
- Develop a target market database of clients in the bank’s desired industries/sectors, have well defined call objectives and drive a robust calling program that will generate sales and business for the bank.
- Mine and analyse customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Provide an efficient central advisory / information / query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Perform a proactive liaison role between customers, back office service operations and credit functions.
- Interact frequently and closely with all clients to analyse needs, assist clients to better understand their financial requirements and tailor creative products to meet individual customer segment needs.
- Accurately and efficiently process customer mandates/documentation requirements for financial facilities.
- Explain and structure / customise credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria.
- Work closely with Credit Analysts, Credit Managers and Head - Enterprise Banking, to initiate business deal proposals for new facilities or facility modifications that require the assessment of credit or other risks, and motivate the deal with insightful information regarding business strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Notify customer promptly regarding the approval / decline of credit loan facilities and explore suitable alternative solutions in the event of declines from Credit Department.
- Monitor referrals daily to ensure that client facilities are managed within the parameters set by Credit Department and exercise discretion regarding account conduct based on a close knowledge and understanding of client activities.
- Proactively identify potential problem accounts and formulate appropriate risk mitigating strategies.
- Manage a team of Relationship Managers to ensure that work standards and quality work output targets are set, achieved and maintained.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- At least Eight (8) years’ experience in Business / Commercial Banking relationship management of which five (5) must be in management level.
- Good knowledge of the bank's products, services, procedures and policies, especially KYC & Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Formal training in relationship management. Credit / lending knowledge is an added advantage.
- Experience in a sales /customer service environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion & presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written).
- Customer oriented & team player.
- Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to email@example.com on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.