Our company is currently looking for a Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
This position will report to the Head – Corporate & Trade Finance.
The job holder will be responsible for establishing, developing and pro-actively maintaining a portfolio of corporate customers, who require routine as well as complex structured trade finance and other corporate services to generate revenue for the bank.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Grow the bank’s revenues from both new and existing clients by enhancing transactional, trade and foreign exchange volumes, while managing costs to enhance profitability.
- Identify potential new business opportunities and consistently generate innovative ideas for implementing new business opportunities to open corporate accounts and grow the liability book.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the clients’ industry and business by analyzing their management practices, judgment of various influential decision makers, market conditions affecting the long-term viability of the business and industry sector and effectively use this knowledge to continually cross sell the bank’s products to ensure maximization of the customer wallet share.
- Act as single point of accountability for corporate clients and consistently deliver high quality service to all internal & external customers, while maintaining confidentiality of customer information.
- Ensure 100% compliance to KYC and AML policies and account opening procedures.
- Stay updated on the security controls in place to protect the department against criminal and fraudulent activities and unnecessary risk and exposure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- 5 years’ experience in relationship management or related relevant experience.
- Banking experience, preferably within Corporate or Commercial Banking.
- Experience in a sales /customer service environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion & presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written).
- Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to email@example.com on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.