Our company is currently looking for an Information Systems Auditor. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to the success of the organisation.
This position will report to the Head – Internal Audit.
The job holder will be responsible for monitoring the bank’s IT infrastructure and identify areas of internal control weaknesses and non-compliance within the institute's procedures and provide sound and practical recommendations to management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Perform detailed evaluation of internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems and infrastructure.
- Perform assessments of all new and existing systems (including peripheral/interfaced applications)
- Reviewing new applications systems development acquisitions or major changes to existing systems i.e. analysis, design and identified inherent risks
- Reviewing data and network security e.g. access controls, systems back-ups, segregation of duties, etc.
- Reviewing documentation/procedures such as Service Level Agreements, IT contracts, DRP, programs and ICT policy.
- Participating in audit assignments which will include IT, plus tasks assigned to other areas.
- Quality assurance to ensure that all work delivered, including working papers, both meet the standards required as well as support the audit findings, recommendations and conclusions.
- Ensure follow up on implementation of agreed audit recommendations tracked using Teammate Audit Management System.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business-related field.
- 3 years external audit work experience; specializing in Information Systems Audit from a reputable audit firm or extensive experience in Information Systems Audit within an internal audit function.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), OR Certified Public Accountant (CPA Part II) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the concept of risk and risk assessment and experience in the use of CAAT’s.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise and knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in an ERP environment.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business Friday, June 22, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sidian Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer.